Shipping & Returns
- Must be determined and customers will be informed. Regional Courier cost are usually higher than main centre shipping.
- Shipping is currently only within South Africa.
Please note that we currently only do door-to-door delivery to your work or residential address.
- Delivery usually takes 2-5 working days after payment has been confirmed.
- Payment confirmation takes place the same day or the following morning if payment is made before 3pm.
- Time of arrival depends on shipping method chosen, supplier stock levels and delivery region.
- If a product is not available immediately or should the arrival time take longer than 5 days you will be contacted immediately to provide you with an option of choosing a similar product that is available or giving you a full refund.
- If the building of a computer system is requested, delivery times may take longer than 5 days as we ensure to provide you with a quality computer system.
- Delivery status will be sent to us as well as the customer as.
- Tech Planet recommends that the customer chooses an insured courier option.
- Should a product be damaged at arrival, please make sure to contact us immediately or within 48 hours at firstname.lastname@example.org to report damage so that we can organize a replacement or full refund of product after it has been tested and confirmed to be a factory malfunctioning product (no refunds will be made for shipping costs).
- Should a customer have made an incorrect order, the package should be delivered back to the supplier within 5 days. It is the customers responsibility to pay for shipping and difference in cost for the replacement item(s). Please contact us at email@example.com so that we can arrange with our couriers and suppliers.
- Software refunds will only be considered if unopened.
- Full refunds only apply to products that are returned in a good condition and within its original packaging including manuals, drivers, etc.
- Should you have a faulty item, please get in contact with us so that we can assist you by providing the details for the return process. After 5 days of receiving the item, it will be the customers responsibility for arranging delivery of the faulty item back to the arranged address.
- We will not be held liable for any damages caused by shipping on returns. We therefore recommend that you insure the products you ship.
- Should a customer buy an incorrect product, it is the responsibility of the customer to pay shipping fees.
- Please do not make payments if stock is not confirmed.
- Please note that if refunds are made handling fees are charged (Tech Planets' commision).
Warranty and Return Policy:
- All Products at Tech Planet holds the manufacturers warranty, unless stated otherwise.
- Should a product be faulty within the products warranty, please contact us immediately at shop [at] techplanet.co.za (please replace [at] with @) so that we can arrange repairs/replacement.
- Should data be lost as a result of hard drive failure, we will not be held liable for the recovery.
- All Shipping/Transport costs are on customer regardless of situation.
In the case of using MDS Collivery, an email will be sent to the customer once the delivery has been arranged by Tech Planet. Should we make use of another courier, a tracking number will be sent to the customer.